Monday, May 31, 2010

OMG OMG OMG OMG

What is wrong with people?!!! Facebook should be completely banned from Pakistan! Like forever and ever and ever and ever!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You dont wanna mess with me right now. If i had a webcam, i'd show you what my room looks like at this precise moment: clothes and shoes and books everywhere. GHUSSA=ANGER. I admit i tried to open facebook and i got the welcome page and then i closed the window after 2 minutes of pondering. I had deactivated my FB account in protest and it will be reactivated upon log in. I dont want to do it. I WILL not do IT. This is serious. Removal of one page does not solve all the other issues. I do not want my account to be hacked by some lunatic who then uses my pics for God knows what purposes!

HATE THIS! 

Mark Zuckerberg: You are a very very very bad man! 

p.s. sorry...i don't insult people publicly *mutters to herself @#$%%#%^&&$**^%%*

2 comments:

  1. Hey cheekooo, lol.... and yes i totally agree with you. I was also telling people that it should be banned forever, and i called PTA for this purpose too, Pakistan hay naa, kya karsaktay hain :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm....but we can quit it ourselves....i don't facebook now n im proud of it....what abt u?

    ReplyDelete

Write away for the pen is stronger than the sword....

In the news today.....

Chand raat in Islamabad...looking forward to eating and getting gifts...