Friday, June 4, 2010

Rain-A blessing or a curse?




The majestic clouds over the Bahria University just before sunset........God's anger at us is palpable.....most of us-including me-are happy for the let up in the hot weather...but we do not understand the dilemma of those who will be adversely affected by the Phet cyclone in Pakistan. I am about to say the oft-repeated sentences: We must be doing something wrong to provoke such wrath from our loving and caring God Almighty. Think about it. As i sit here typing in my room, i am overwhelmed by my own sins and misdeeds. I had a bitter fight today with my classmates....we started and ended with taunting each other openly in class......now it seems such a childish thing to do. I want to forgive and forget but some things are just not acceptable to me. Cheating, plagiarism and lying are some of those. I just hope and pray that i am able to cope with their immature attitude towards life and they in turn are able to bear with my attempts at "poking my nose into their business" as they so eloquently put it.

Here are some more pics of today's dark and angry clouds that consumed my thoughts for at least an hour. I took these pictures with a cup of tea and Lays chips in my hand. I was also trying to capture a bird with my lens...i hope you can see it here....







4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Agree with Zee and i was kinda feeling the same about yesterday here in Islamabad,
    and Sana, i have now added the Followers widget, you can follow my blog now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Salman
    yayee..thanks

    @ Zee
    thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...cheeky -u r anything but that ! i was actually gonna write a blog about our sins and the mention of God's wrath in form of quakes and storms -esp the one in hunza valley. but just like tsunami --pakistan wasn't even touched this time..our coastline was saved! there must be some ppl. praying all the time to avert the danger..
    anyways i m joining ur blog..and i want u to see mine n join if u like it!!

    http://relationships-catgirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/heres-another-pun-at-facebook-bam.html

    ReplyDelete

Write away for the pen is stronger than the sword....

In the news today.....

Chand raat in Islamabad...looking forward to eating and getting gifts...