Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sleep deprived moron

Yours truly.

I am so not sleepy right now but i just need to get to bed or my internship will be a dream...literally. Its bad enough already that weird guys just stare at me instead of providing their particulars for opening an account at the bank!!! Is there nothing else left to think of? Apparently....no.

*sighs*

Got to go sleep.

P.S. I want to get a tattoo like really bad....butterflies or skeletons? Or maybe a "Signature Verified" stamp to remind me always of my internship eh?!

5 comments:

  1. LOL..seems u not liking ur internship :p..nd really i think its tough job opening accounts nd dealing with people :S..dun take pressure of internship..juz enjoy it..although i m feeling from ur post that it wud be work cut out for u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ majworld

    naah!! i love it...its the idle time that gets me

    @ ubaid

    lets go to Amreeka then

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...hardworking people:p

    ReplyDelete

Write away for the pen is stronger than the sword....

In the news today.....

Chand raat in Islamabad...looking forward to eating and getting gifts...