Saturday, July 31, 2010

My laptop sucks!

Aaarrgghhh! Virus struck again and my laptop has died AGAIN. Some people never tire of leaving you in the dumps at odd times, do they?! I have too many things on my mind. I cant sleep. I cant eat. I cant think. I might be constipated. I have a headache. I reach for my mobile a 100 times in a day and hold back 10 times that. I keep drowning my existence in an endless ocean of self-loathing 24/7. Needless to say that i feel absolutely terrible right now and i do not know why. Yes, this might drive more traffic to my meaningless blog. Yes, some individuals might lash out at me for this post. Yes, i might delete this post 5 seconds later.

But.

*sobs*

P.S. I still hope that someone listens to this cry for help. I think i have A.D.D. or something because i do not do this normally.

1 comment:

  1. Heard anyone calling for help..here i am :p anywayz hope ur mood swings to the better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Write away for the pen is stronger than the sword....

In the news today.....

Chand raat in Islamabad...looking forward to eating and getting gifts...