Friday, August 20, 2010

Rememberance

Think of me when the hate is too much
Dance away the gloom
Sing away the sorrow
For i will be here when you return
Standing in the shadows
Waiting for a glance in my direction

I intend to astound you
I hope to sway in your arms
I wish to remember you always
With love if nothing more significant
Fleeting emotions are scaring me
And i am crouching in the corner

I am sand and you are water
We blend only in an alternate reality
My juvenile mind does not accept it
Nor does it wish to negate it
I cannot love you enough to let you go
It is harder than it looks

1 comment:

  1. Thank you ubaid

    What do you think i am trying to say here?

    ReplyDelete

Write away for the pen is stronger than the sword....

In the news today.....

Chand raat in Islamabad...looking forward to eating and getting gifts...