Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Delirious Behavior

Like the rays of the sun
You light up my heart and my mind
You dazzle me with your closeness
And leave me longing for more
You make me mad
But I’m way too far now
This is not a crossroads
More like a military coup
My soul is your captive
And I surrender myself to you
Bit by bit
Piece by piece
Fighting in the dark
Talking to myself
Struggling without reason
Loving without consequence
You know me too well
Your smile is the drug that I crave
Speak slowly so I can read your lips
Walk nearby and drive me crazy
Release me like a dishonorable slave
And watch me run to you
Cut off my life support
Let me fight for air
Give me nothing to hold on to
And just sit there
I will come to you
For you are nothing
But everything to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away for the pen is stronger than the sword....

In the news today.....

Chand raat in Islamabad...looking forward to eating and getting gifts...